Thursday, April 23, 2009

Will you marry me? If I propose to you at Taco Bell?

Taco Bell has been putting clever (ok, some more than the others...)
sayings on their taco sauces for a while now. We often got a good
chuckle out of them. This one though is the first time I saw "will you
marry me?" on the package.

I have been wondering in what scenario will a girl be so elated when
she is being proposed at Taco Bell, with her mouth stuffed with rice
and beans? Perhaps a spontaneous moment would come when a young man
sees this and takes action? I guess that would be romantic.

Perchance the girl says yes, and they will celebrate with a passionate
kiss. Perhaps other patrons will even applaud, just like in the
movies...

Perhaps not.

>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home