Saturday, November 8, 2008

My youngest's got a fedora and a cane...

Son: Hey, do you know the name of my cane?

Us: No. What?

Son: John McCain!

(Confession: he was, for the longest time, pro-McCain. There, I said it. He actually cried over this several times pre-election day. His mind was set on McCain because he saw a lot of the commercials by the GOP camp during the 2008 PEK Olympics, and they all said, "My name is John McCain, and I approve this ad!" My son thought it was hilarious, and also McCain looks like a nice grandpa, and who does not like Grandpa??

He begged us so many times to vote for John McCain because, "He would cry if he loses! and I am going to cry too!"

I am happy to report that we did eventually win him over, and he watched the rally at Grand Park on TV with us, excitedly...)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

SELL OUT!

Wise up people. Rise up white people!

November 8, 2008 at 9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home