Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Camping turns out to be not as painful as I thought it would be

View from Blue Mounds, Wisconsin.
Just to show you the perfect weather condition required to make me NOT hate camping...


I am not against camping, provided the weather is gorgeous, not too hot and not too cold; supply of alcohol is constant; bugs are kept at minimal and away from me; fire is made and kept; smores are made to perfection and fed to me; an awning is erected over the picnic table to keep food and supply dry and in the shade; kids are entertained, NOT BY ME; modern bathroom facilities are within short walking distance, like within 1-minute walk; gourmet food is brought and prepared, NOT BY ME, including pancake, scrambled eggs, bacon, AND drip coffee for breakfast.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger LBeach said...

Lynne does not camp. EVER.

August 7, 2009 at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home