Wednesday, August 5, 2009

How do you know that this Ferris Wheel is not for the faint-of-heart?



When there is a motion sickness bag inside each cart...


Don't let the smiley Mickey Mouse on the Sun Wheel at California Adventure fool you. It is more like the Ferris Wheel of Doom, according to my 11 year-old boy who gladly rode California Screamin' half a dozen times whenever we visited Disneyland. He rated Screamin' as "Bor-ing" and the Sun Wheel as "OMG. It is the scariest thing I've been on!"







2 Comments:

Blogger WendyB said...

This is hilarious -- I tried to get a friend to go on a Ferris wheel with me recently and he was too chicken. And it wasn't even a wheel of doom! Wouldn't it be great if I talked him into one that came with its own barf bags? "Oh, it's just a Ferris wheel..."

August 5, 2009 at 6:02 PM  
Blogger The Absence of Alternatives said...

Thank you for leaving comments on my blog. As evidence that people, other than myself, actually read these. I love your jewelry! And the video you posted about Ann Coulter Boondocks style is hilarious!

August 6, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home